About Course Instructor(CI) Clubs
Our CIs are developed through training, mentoring, grading test and ongoing professional developments like SMM Methodology Training, Total Quality Workshop, and Teacher Training Courses conducted by MRC.
CI clubs is one of the ways how we show appreciations to the efforts contributed by our course instructors. Here in SMM group, we always make sure that everyone that serve under our corporate umbrella success in their life.
Every course instructor in SMM will get their promotions once they met with the criteria. The opportunity is to move away from ordinary Course Instructor to becoming one of our DBA that will hold position involving Strategic planning and management.
- The course instructor must possess a minimum of SPM/ STPM or Diploma in Early Childhood with at least 6 credits including Bahasa Malaysia.
- Graduate possess a good honours degree or Diploma in Early Childhood is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- With relevant experience & references
- Computer literate
CI Career Path
In SMM education group, every course instructor will have their career advancement taken care of by the SMM Education Group. Course instructor that achieves their requirement will be promoted to hold various management positions. Graph below outlines the promotional path for Course instructors.
Course Instructor Task
We are actively seeking dedicated and dynamic Course Instructors to assist us in our centres:
- Above 18 years
- Minimum SPM or higher
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Salary scheme will be based on both qualification and experiences of candidates.